Mystical Honey Moon in Egypt
Cairo / Aswan-Luxor / Hurghada / Cairo
15days / 14 nights
For Only :
$940,- per person in Double - 5* Deluxe Hotel
with domestic sleeper train CAI/ASW & private van HUR/CAI
To Upgrade with domestic flights
Cairo/Aswan & Hurghada/Cairo
Please contact us !!
Day 1 – Arrival : Airport meet and greet. Pick-up & transfer to your hotel & overnight.
Day 2 - Cairo: A day of sightseeing: (B)
Egyptian Museum - After (Lunch covered by client ) we visit the Great Pyramids & Sphinx - Valley Kings. Papyrus & Perfumery.
(Optional- Evening Nile Dinner Cruise). Back to hotel & Overnight
Day 3 - (B,D)
Cairo: Islamic & Coptic Cairo - Mohammed Ali Mosque & Green Mosque Khan El Khalili Bazaar. (Lunch covered by client). Coptic Cairo & some of the oldest Christian churches. Overnight sleeper deluxe train to Aswa on HB.
Day 4 - Aswan: Embarkation to your 5 star cruise before lunch. Afternoon Free at leisure. Overnight in Aswan. [L,D]
Day 5 : Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
Following an early breakfast, a visit to the High Dam and the Temple of Philae – Sail to Kom Ombo.
P.M. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeris. Sail
To Edfu & overnight in Aswan. [B,L,D]
Day 6 : Edfu / Esna / Luxor
Early breakfast , visit the temple of Horus in Edfu.
P.M. Sail to Sen. Cross the Lock. Sail to Luxor & overnight. [B,L,D]
Day 7 : Luxor (B,D)
Following breakfast, Disembarkation. Cross the West Bank. Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
Travel to Hurghada (4 hours drive) by private A/C van in a convoy
After breakfast we will travel to Hurghada by air-conditioned bus. The rest of day is free at leisure. Dinner & Overnight.
Days 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 Hurghada: (B,D)
Deluxe 5* Hotels in Hurghada for Honey Mooners. Red Sea Resort with water sport
Free at leisure in Hurghada. Diving, Scuba diving, Snorkeling & Safari tours are available upon request. All days on Breakfast & Dinner basis.
Day 14 - Hurghada - Cairo: Drive back to Cairo in your Private van.( B )
Afternoon, We leave back to Cairo by air-conditioned van. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 15 - Cairo - Home: (B)
Breakfast, Free morning. Pick-up for transfer to Cairo airport transfer for safe international departure home. Bon Voyage !!
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- All transfers & Baggage Transfers
- 7 nights Hurghada – 5* Deluxe on BB basis
- Deluxe A/C transport throughout
- 3 nights Cairo on BB basis
- 3 nights - Nile Cruise with Full Board
- 1 night Sleeper Train Cairo/Aswan on H/B Basis
- 2 Full Days Cairo
- Sightseeing /fees as mentioned
- English Guide/ Egyptologist
- Transfer LXR/HUR
- Transfer HUR/CAI
- Items of a personal nature
- Entry Visas
- Gratuities for Driver & Guide
- Camera Fees
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks of any kind
- Any additional requests
- Incidental Tips Housekeeping etc.
- Trip to Abu Simbul
- Domestic Flights
- Nile Dinner Cruise - Cairo
- Light and Sound at Karnak
- Lunches & dinners as indicated
Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo:($55,-pp Deluxe ) ($45,-pp 5*) ($35,-pp 4*)
Abu Simbul $185,- by R/T flight or $50,- joining coaster in a convoy - including Guide & entry Fees.
Optional - Sound light show at Karnak temple $35,-
Hurghada - Additional Optional diving :
Five day diving in the Red Sea: $185 USD per person.
Three day diving in the Red Sea : $135 USD per person.
One day diving : $75 per person.
* Diving Guide
* Two dives per day.
* Daily transfers between your hotel and the port/ boat
* Tank and weights. ( Other items may be rented on the spot)
Optional - Over day to Alexandria by the Mediterranean Sea $100,-
Royal Park and Palace of Montazah.
The Roman amphitheatre.
Drive by the site of the famous lighthouse and new Alexandria library.
Lunch in seafood restaurant
Drive back to Cairo (3 hours drive each way)
* Any Extra Meal will cost $15,- each
* All Cruises are on full board basis.
* ( B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner )
* All Price are inclusive of Taxes & Service charge
* Program prices does not include air ticket from home country
* X-Mass & New Year & New is subject to Hotels Compulsory Gala Dinners.
* Clients are met & assisted at airport & stations by company representatives.
* All trips to/from Luxor & Aswan, with sleeper trains, unless requested by flights.
* All Transfer with air-conditioned vans, unless indicated by flights or Super Jet Buss.
* Prices are subject to change after New Year (due to Gov. sightseeing increase or hotels rates change).
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are subject to 50%, in Hotels, Trains & 68% in domestic flights.