Cairo/Aswan-Luxor/Hurghada /Sharm /Cairo
16 Days / 15 nights
in 5* Extra Luxury
With Train & private Vans
Embarkation days FRI /SAT / WED
Day 1: Cairo –
Airport meet and greet, assist with visa and customs.
Transfer to Le Meridien Pyramids Resort & overnight
Optional : Nile Dinner Cruise – Cairo with entertainment & dancing
Back to hotel & overnight Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo - A day of sightseeing : (B)
Morning visit of the great Pyramids of Giza, the Enigmatic Sphinx from here we drive to Sakkara the vast Necropolis of Ancient Memphis.( Lunch) then we proceed to Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. In the afternoon, we drive to Memphis - the capital of The Ancient Kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Optional : Light & Sound Show. back to hotel & overnight
Back to hotel & overnight Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo - Second day of sightseeing in Cairo:(B)
Early morning breakfast. Drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities. ( Lunch ) Afternoon, we take a tour to old Cairo, visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue of Ben Ezra .Later we drive to the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali. Old Bazaar ( Khan El-Khalili ).
Sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 4 :
Arrival Aswan, pick-up, transfer to fly to Abu Simbul ( round trip with visits ) 3-4 hours. Back to Aswan Free day, then overnight Aswan.
Day 5 : Breakfast :(B,L,D)
Aswan: Embarkation at , in your 5* Nile Cruise for 3 nights
Sightseeing in Aswan.
The High Dam - a modern wonder built to prevent Nile flooding.
Philae temple of Isis goddess of Love and Motherhood.
Before sunset Sail on a Felucca or to visit Kitchener Botanical gardens, Sail past the Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Day 6: Aswan : (B,L,D)
See the great temple of Ramses and Queen Nefertari.
Relax while sailing after lunch towards Luxor.
2 stops to visit Kom Ombo & Edfu temples. Cruise overnight
Day 7: Luxor : (B,L,D)
Valley of the Kings (3 tombs)
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
The Colossi of Memnon.
Opportunity to stroll around the city with its quaint market places. Cruise overnight
Day 8: Luxor – Disembarkation Finish sightseeing in Luxor. (B)
Visit the wonders of ancient Architecture, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
Visit Karnak & Luxor Temples. Then pick-up to travel to Hurghada ( 3 & 1/2 hours drive ) in (private van).( ….upon arrival Hurghada, check –in hotel.
Day 9, 10,11 : Hurghada (HB)
Breakfast, Red Sea resort with water sports
Free at leisure in Hurghada.
Diving, Scuba, snorkeling & Safari tours are available upon request.
If you are looking for spectacular Scuba Diving (including certification programs), snorkeling, deep sea fishing and underwater photography head for this wonderland in the desert – HURGHADA. Situated 385 km south of Suez.
Day 12 ~ Ferry Boat Hurghada / Sharm (HD)
Transfer to ferry Boat for a magnificent journey ( if anything occurs with the Ferry Boat, we will transfer you by bus ) …. Upon arrival check-in hotel & overnight in Sharm.
Days 13, 14 : Sharm: - (3 nights ) (HD)
Today is your days to absorb all that youve seen and experienced so far, not to mention the bright Egyptian sun and sparkling Red Sea, enjoy snorkeling, diving or simply relax by the beach OR
Optional- join the local Bedouins for a dinner in an oases.
Day 15 : Sharm - Cairo: (B)
Afternoon Drive Back to Cairo ( 6 hours ) in a Private Coach through a Mystical Drive through Sinai parallel to the Red Sea shore, then through Ahmed Hamdy Tunnel that crosses the Suez Canal Under Water ..!!!
Transfer to your hotel & overnight - Cairo
Day 16 – Cairo : (B)
Airport transfer for safe international departure home. Bon Voyage !!!!
- English Guide
- All entry fees
- Transfers in A/C van
- Hotel accommodation with tax
- All items included in the itinerary
- Meet & Assist at airports & pick-up from/to airport
- Sleeper Train: http://www.Sleepingtrains.com
- Domestic Flights Cairo / Abu Simbul & Luxor /Cairo
- Any optional Tour
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Air Tickets If not indicated & agreed upon
- Personal Expenses (Drinks, Hotels Extras Such As Laundry)
* Any Extra Meal will cost $15,- each
* All Cruises are on full board basis.
* ( B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D - Dinner )
* All Price are inclusive of Taxes & Service charge
* Program prices does not include air ticket from home country
* X-Mass & New Year & New is subject to Hotels Compulsory Gala Dinners.
* Clients are met & assisted at airport & stations by company representatives.
* All trips to/from Luxor & Aswan, with sleeper trains, unless requested by flights.
* All Transfer with air-conditioned vans, unless indicated by flights or Super Jet Buss.
* Prices are subject to change after New Year (Gov. increase or hotels rates change).
* Children 0-4 years FREE, from 4-12 subject to 50%, in Hotels, Trains
and 68% in domestic flights.